size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
05-11-2023, 07:22 PM

As furious as she is, she welcomes his embrace. The way he holds her tight as if he can’t bear to lose her. So maybe he really did have feelings for her. Maybe she wasn’t being foolish following him after all. Maybe her life would mean something again. She struggling to draw in a breath as the tears blur her vision. Her paw trembles a few more seconds until his tongue licks the space between her eyes.

It is then that she breaks down. Tears now flow down her dirtied cheeks as she falls back against his shoulder. Tenshi allows herself to be vulnerable with Vidarr. His warmth is pleasant against her fur as she lets her weight slump against him. “Everything was taken from me,” she hiccups as she hoarsely whispers, “by his clan and now,” Tenshi pauses, her chest tightening as memories threaten to torment her, “now his decision holds me back,” the sob that wracks her body would be embarrassing if she were around anyone else.

She also would not admit that Hattori had already agreed that she could go. But with this conversation he wished to have with Vidarr… Tenshi wasn’t so sure the Kaicho would be good on his word if their meeting went south. While Hattori also hadn’t even been in Iga during the downfall of her mountainous clan, it was still his blood that sought their demise. It would be an unwarranted grudge she would forever hold against him.

“Do you really wish to have me go with you?” She knows it is silly of her to question the Viking. It may even piss him off, but she is hurt and vulnerable and perhaps feeling rather stupid. Even so, the woman continues to lean into him as she reaches up to return the lick by running her tongue across his muzzle.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a dreary late evening The Runestones 11:17 AM, 05-11-2023 03:25 PM, 09-21-2023