ardent

Seimei's sexy characters

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2013, 02:26 AM
I really want to plot with Sei charries and my new soon to be on Ala Armada boy -RADEN-
I haven't bothered to finish his appearance yet, but he's gonna be about 40-42" in height and I'll get to finishing him up when I get the gems for height and whatnot. Also if you want, I wouldn't mind one of your charries having some kind of obsession over him be it male or female lol he's bi so more fun x3

I also want Avalon to meet your nicer charries XD And they could mebbeh possibly help her be free from Amenti? and maybe fall in love with Haji

I'd like for Lily to meet Haji too, might as well since they're in the same pack and become friends? :] maybe Haji can grow protective of her since she's so shy and afraid of everything and has emotional issues and whatnot from her pasy u_u Approach with caution and care, she is afraid of men because of her past :/

Minx plus Jack thread maybe? Become allies/friends or something like that haha x3

and possibly Byakuro + Vereux thread? It's possible they can become friends or something, Kura is very nice and dislikes bad guys but he has a lot of patience and won't hold it against the pup for the way he is. IF sei wants, we can plot for Kura to show Ver the better/nicer things in life? idk haha if not then maybe rivals or something XD

That's it for now if you or I think of more then i shall let you know and you let me know lol <3