An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
05-11-2023, 08:01 PM

She seems to crumble in his hands. Víðarr holds to the woman as best he can, squeezing tightly. Trying to hold her together as she crumbles, as she comes apart at the seams. It's okay. He will simply hold all of those pieces, let her feel. The clan that had taken so much from her, and he was holding her back... keeping her away. Though Víðarr had been worried that she'd second guessed coming along, it makes sense now. It makes more sense than he cares to admit. Hattori was holding Tenshi back, and he'd move hell and earth for her. That much was certain, at least in Víðarr's mind. He'll move hell and earth to make sure that she's by his side.

"I will not leave without you." The words are murmured, they are soft. Víðarr holds fiercely to the woman by his side, tightly, reverently. Possessively, though he wouldn't give that voice heed at the moment. Instead he offers her a promise, and his word. It's all he can do.

"Of course. I have seen it, here and in my dreams. The gods will it, and so do I." The signs, they'd all pointed to this. Everything that Víðarr had seen, had experienced firsthand. He'd seen it all and he'd felt it all. Their fates were woven together, a red string that wrapped both of them up together. There was nothing left that would keep them apart, in this world or the next. The shadow is reverent as he holds to Tenshi.

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a dreary late evening The Runestones 11:17 AM, 05-11-2023 03:25 PM, 09-21-2023