size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
05-11-2023, 08:34 PM

She huffs as her ears flick back. “My gods are not as kind as yours,” there is agitation in her tone as she lets out a small growl. Deep down, she believes him though. Tenshi knows how devoted Vidarr is to his faith and it is one of the many pieces of him that she adores.

Now that some moments have passed and he has given her time to crumble, she builds herself back up. Straightening slightly in his hold, she tilts her chin just enough so that he can see the gleam in her steely gaze. “I should thank you for allowing me to be weak, but you need no reminder how good of a man you are,” her voice too is a soft and tender murmur as she nuzzles into his neck. Breathing his scent in deeply, she smiles before letting out a small laugh.

“As much as I would like you to take me right here and now beneath the stars, there is one more issue we must address,” Tenshi’s gaze hardens slightly but there is humor in it as well. “Do I beat the shit out of you now or later for giving Sedna offspring before me?” She quirks a brow as she purses her lips and leans back slightly to look at him better. Putting him on the spot was making her feel slightly better.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a dreary late evening The Runestones 11:17 AM, 05-11-2023 03:25 PM, 09-21-2023