size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
05-12-2023, 09:01 AM

Kuroo was enjoying the tumbling breeze as it slid in off the ocean. The scent of ocean salt always seemed to settle his nerves. There was nothing quite like an Auster sunset fading away over the horizon. Content to spend the evening alone, he was surprised when his Kaicho approached. Turning to watch the man draw close, Kuroo offered him a friendly smile.

“Fortunately our fighters are adept so there wasn’t much to fret over here,” the piebald man nods as he looks back out at the water. “The only help I seek is a conversation with you,” there is humor as always but also a hint of seriousness. While Kuroo wasn’t stoic or stern like his brother or the Kaicho himself, he did know when to take things seriously.

“I have been thinking that it is possibly time I ask for another promotion. I am ready to take on more now that the bay doesn’t need much help,” his pale pink eyes scan around for a moment before landing back on the Kaicho. “There is much that you have to take care of and perhaps you need someone else to help alleviate those stressors,” Kuroo offers a shrug then because he knows his feelings won’t be hurt if Hattori tells him no.

Kuroo Shima

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.