Calyrex

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-12-2023, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2023, 01:43 PM by Calyrex. Edited 2 times in total.)
A Ray of Light

The male had not anticipated in tripping and making a fool of himself. Four paws remained submerged under the water, as his body begun to shake from side to side, spraying glistening droplets through the air and disturbing the water surrounding him.

Half way through a full body shake, the colourless canine came to a sudden halt. His body slowly levelled to the ground, a reflection which appeared to be eminating from the water's surface had caught his eye. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath in, thoughts of how stupid and vunerable he had made himself clouded his mind.

Audits rotated to face the direction of the new sound, the voice of the female wolf. Her messaged recieved, his mouth pulled up at the sides into a smile, before spontaneously turning into an open mawed laugh.

"Haha. Why yes, I tripped, I apologise for my ungentlemanly behaviour."

The loner, swallowed hard and kept his stature low and who was he to try and show dominance here. The scent of a pack filled his nostrils, he couldn't deny that and there was no point in endangering himself over some simple manners. Although judging wrong in a sitaution could also cost him greatly, but something deep inside his gut was telling him he had made the right decision and gut feelings had been helpful in the past.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sometimes We All Need A Distraction Wolfpaw Lake 01:39 AM, 12-17-2022 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024