size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
05-13-2023, 07:10 PM

The soft bark that shortly came after her pause would not startle her. Instead her ears would flick to the front as her steely blue gaze scanned the area around her. Not far off she would soon spot another female by the scent that wafted toward her nose. Curious, a brow would shift as her head slightly tilted. Female indeed but also remanence of another familiar scent. Who was it that she scented on her? Her brow would shift again as she tried to figure it out.

“Apologies if I am intruding,” the rather deep rumblings of Tenshi spoke first as she them turned to the earthen woman. A tender smile drifted over her grey lips as she took a few more steps. “I have not spent much time in the north,” there was a lilt in her speech as she hesitated over the common tongue words. How was she supposed to convey that she would rather be here in the north than in the southern continent of Auster? “I have heard snow typically resides here most of the year,” her gaze then shifts up toward the highest peaks where they dazzled a brilliant white in the afternoon sun.