An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
05-13-2023, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 09:02 AM by Kiela. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kiela gave a slow shake of her head. If she felt Tenshi was intruding she'd simply go off on her way or otherwise pay no mind to her. Though Kiela was stubborn and rarely strayed from the path she set herself on, she wasn't the meddling type. She didn't care enough to cause conflict without reason.  "No, not intruding," she answered, her own voice heavy with an accent, though her grasp on the common tongue had gotten better over the last few years she'd spent here.  "It is no worry. The north is the region I am most familiar with," she explained softly.

Taking a few steps further into the cavern, she nodded as Tenshi gestured to the snow-capped peaks in the distance.  "Usually, yes. This summer is a mild one so far." Kiela knew that could change at a moment's notice, though summer so far had been quite pleasant and she didn't expect it to change too quickly. Inhaling the stranger's scent a little more deeply, it hit her after a moment that they shared a common link. Víðarr's scent was faint but lingered noticeably on her, and her interest was piqued.  "Forgive me for asking, but... you are a friend to Víðarr?" There was the briefest of pauses before she remembered the common courtesy of introductions. Small talk truly was not her greatest strength.  "My name is Kiela, by the way."