size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
05-13-2023, 07:47 PM

An appreciate noise hums in her throat as she follows Keila into the cavern. “Than I hope I can follow you,” there is humor in her expression as she focuses on the shadows of the mines. “This place interests me with its odd structures,” Tenshi leans an antler to point toward the structured wood beams along the ceiling. “Have you explored here often?” She questions to make small talk as best she could.

A moment of silence falls over them then when Keila inquires of her relation to Vidarr. So that is the scent she smelled lingering on the woman. Her own cheeks flush a moment as she hesitates. “Ah, yes, Vidarr Trygg,” his Viking name feels warm but foreign on her tongue. “I recently have agreed to leave my current pack to join his future band or pack,” Tenshi keeps her expression stoic as she steals a glance over to Keila. She wondered what the other would think of that.

“A pleasure Keila, it is nice to meet another friend of Vidarr’s. I am Tenshi,” she offers in response with a gentle nod of her head and a warm smile. “It appears he knows how to make friends,” Tenshi adds on with a raise of her brow.