ardent

Today I'm a Falling Leaf, Tomorrow Who Knows

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2013, 04:32 AM

The observations that came from the young female made Aeil smile. She couldn't help but be intrigued that someone not even three years old was able to appreciate nature in the way she seemed to hold it in her paw. "That is true indeed," she warmly replied as she reclined to her haunches with her tail sweeping around her gray haunches. "Also, where there is beauty, there may be an ugly truth about it as well." Truth was something Aeil believed in having for both actions and words that came from her. Lies and deceitfulness were a couple of pet peeves she preferred to keep away from what was in her mind and heart. What good was the bad when it could cause so much pain?
She let the trailing thought curl itself into a ball as the other fae proceeded to introduce herself. Aeil listened with perked ears and nodded in greeting. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Rohini Astraea. My name is Aeilanylis, but you can call me Aeil." Her tail lightly flicked beside her paws as she kept a friendly gaze upon the light colored female in front of her. "If you don't mind me asking, what has brought you to the safe lands of Seracia?"

Talk like this