size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-14-2023, 01:56 PM

Juniper's smile was contagious as she turned to face her and Avacyn gave a little shake of her head when the much smaller wolf asked if she was hurt. "No, I'm fine, thanks to your help." With their introductions made, Avacyn made sure to commit Juniper's name to memory–not that she thought she'd be forgetting the little spitfire's name any time soon. She had certainly made a big impression for someone so small. "June it is," she agreed with a grin and a soft chuckle, her white-tipped tail wagging behind her gently. She enjoyed Juniper's energy and brightness. It wasn't something that she experienced all that often with her family that so often fell more to the serious side of the spectrum. She knew she didn't get out all that much so perhaps wolves as spirited as June were more common than she thought, but she doubted it.

Juniper picked up on the fact that her scent matched up with that of the pack that sat behind her, questioning if that was where her home was, and Avacyn nodded with a brief glance back over her shoulder at the Elysium borders. "It is... That's Elysium, led by my mother, Manea. Well... for now, at least. I'll be leading it soon, I guess," she explained with a bashful, slightly uncertain smile. It was strange talking about it to someone that didn't know her or her station already. It was something she should probably be more confident or prideful in, but considering she only just met June she didn't want her position to make things weird. It made her realized how little she really socialized with the world outside of Elysium and immediately put that on her mental to do list of things she needed to work on.

"Avacyn Mendacium"