ardent

Can You Feel It Too?

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2013, 04:51 AM

Her heart began to flutter even more in her chest, making its rhythm sound like a beating drum that signified war. She pushed the thought of war out of her mind and focused on the time she was spending with Dragon. His words met her ears and she immediately felt flattered from them. Her tail thumped against his in obvious happiness as she tapped the tassel that was attached to his rump. Slowly, she turned from relaxing against him so her eyes could meet his face on. "Do you really mean that, Dragon?" She asked in a serious whisper, eyes changing from dark blue to turquoise.
If he answered or not, she didn't care. Instead, she blinked a few times and continued to speak for her own sake. "I feel the same way about you, Dragon...I haven't met anyone like you in my life and I highly doubt I will for the rest of it." Aeil watched him with anxious eyes, which continued to twinkle against the dark fur that adorned her body. "I don't know what the future holds, but I would prefer to have you there with me...by my side." Would he understand what she meant?

Talk like this