size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-15-2023, 02:29 PM

The gasp that escaped her lips made his pelt bristle, eliciting a predatorial response that was animalistic in nature. It was similar to the high that fogged a predator's mind when their prey released their last cry for mercy. Even as she taunted him, he kept his gaze on the opening of the den, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. Her silhouette slowly became more clear, though it was still hard to see her given how small the hole was. He couldn’t even fit his head inside unless he wanted to scrape the hell out of himself on the jagged rocks.

Luck has nothing to do with it, snaggletooth. A snarl erupted from his jaws, lips pulling back again to bare his fangs at her. He stood up on his back legs, placing his front paws on the mountainside, before he started to claw at it like a fox trying to dig up a rodent. Given that the rock was so sturdy, he wouldn’t be able to make the opening any larger. His actions were more out of frustration than anything. “Your luck will run out,” He snarled, threatening her while he continued to claw at the opening. He even stuck a paw inside, trying to swipe at her before pulling it back out.

He heard her shifting inside, which caused him to bring himself back down onto all four legs. She approached the entrance, and he peered inside, still baring his fangs at her. “I’d have to finish with you either way.” He sneered, making the insidious thoughts whirling inside of his mind known. “Don’t you get it?” He went on, bringing his face even closer to the opening, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the perfume leaking out. It was making him feel even more crazed because she was so close yet so far. "You're not getting away from me" He stuck his muzzle into the opening, greedily sniffing at her in a perverse manner. “Even if you’re a bitch, I can fix you.” Drool was accumulating inside of his jaws, dripping in strings as they parted to snap at her. But his aim was way off, because he would never be able to reach her while she was inside the den. "I'll keep destroying the things you love until there is nothing left but me." He was referring to how he destroyed whatever fabricated alter she had left behind at the hot springs, and stole whatever he thought would be useful for himself.

"Speech"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.