An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-15-2023, 03:41 PM
Briar mingled around the party, chatting with family members and catching up with ones she hadn't seen in ages while lingering at Artorias' side. However, when she saw her amethyst-hued sister coming toward her she broke away from the cluster she had been speaking with, giving Andy an affectionate grin and returning her embrace happily. "I've missed you too! Of course, no need to thank me! I wouldn't miss it," she insisted, giving her a warm squeeze before she released her younger sister and took a step back to look her over. "You've gotten so tall!" she told her with a laugh, grinning as proudly as she would for her own daughter. She had been watching her own children grow so it was really no surprise that Andromeda and her siblings were as grown as they were, but it was still something to wrap her head around when they had been so little the last time she saw them.

Briar's brows lifted with curiosity when Andy expressed that she had someone that she wanted her to meet. "Is that so? Well, lead the way!" She fell into step beside her horned sister, following her as she was lead through the party to where the wide spread of food had been laid out for the guests. "I've been well," she replied, her braided tail wagging gently behind her at the thought of Andy coming to spend more time with them in The Hallows. "I'm excited too! It'll be good to have you back for a while." It was only a short walk for them to reach the woman that Andy seemed very excited to introduce her to and it turned out to be the blue-hued woman she had spotted by the buffet of food when they arrived to the party. She smiled and chuckled softly at Andromeda's excited greeting to the unknown woman, giving Isa a dip of her head in greeting as Andy made the introductions between them. "A pleasure to meet you, Isa." She glanced curiously between Isa and Andy before adding, "It sounds like you two have been spending a lot of time together then! When did you join the Armada, Isa? I feel like I know fewer and fewer of the wolves here these days since our father moved the pack to the north."

"Briar Carpathius"