size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-15-2023, 06:55 PM

Venom returned Artorias' friendly embrace, though she still conducted herself with far more decorum and grace than the Aegis did. The Empress forgave him for not staying as in touch as he would have liked, correctly assuming that his job had been keeping his time occupied. "As does yours, Empress. Though fatherhood and keeping my brood alive tends to take up most of my time these days," he remarked with a knowing smirk. He didn't know if Venom had heard the news of his first litter's birth or not, though she had been busy with her own little nuggets from the sound of it. Artorias did not know Venom's new mate very well, though anyone who kept his friend happy and loved was a good one in his books. "That's excellent to hear! I'm sure you both have your paws full then."

Venom went on to explain that her newest puppies were not the reason for her visit this time, taking Artorias by surprise. The announcement of Venom's daughter and heir to be wed brought a brightness to the Aegis' eyes and his smile grew even wider. The giant wolf did so love a good wedding! "We would be honored to attend! Gods, are they really old enough to be getting married already? Jeez, that time flew by." Artorias let out a wistful sigh, recounting the last time he had seen Venom's first litter three years ago at the Ashen summer tournament, when he'd been but a yearling. Now they were all grown up and getting married! Art's tail was wagging entirely involuntarily in the grass, he was so happy for Venom and her daughter. "When and where is the wedding taking place? Do you need anything from the Hallows for preparations?" The Hallows was of course well known for its wines, and Artorias was happy to help his good friend and her family in any way he could.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. join the festivities Amron's Castle 06:50 AM, 05-04-2023 06:51 AM, 11-07-2023