size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-15-2023, 09:56 PM

Avacyn wasn't kept waiting for very long before she spotted the distinctive blue-marked form of the Hallows alpha moving down the gradual slope from the castle in the distance. She remained where she was at the border all the same, not wanting to be rude by crossing the border without invitation even if it was with the intention of meeting him half way. She at least remembered his appearance and name well enough from the one time she visited during the alpha male's wedding even if she didn't know Artorias personally just yet. It seemed as though he at least recognized her as well since he brought up the wedding reception as he greeted her and questioned her identity as Elysium's princess and Manea's daughter. She smiled in return and dipped her head with a nod to confirm his suspicions. "You have a good memory, Aegis," she commented with a chuckle. "I'm Avacyn Mendacium," she added, properly introducing herself so that she could be known beyond just being Manea's daughter.

As he asked what he could do for their northern friends, she gave him another smile, her white-tipped tail curling neatly around her. "Luckily this is more of an announcement than a request of any kind," she assured him. "I have recently taken over the role of Elysium's Matriarch from my mother and have been traveling to all of our allies to share the news and properly introduce myself–and to take the chance to make sure the alliances between our packs still stands with the change in leadership. I do not want to assume that any of the promises made to my mother will automatically transfer to me, through of course I hope that the relationship between Elysium and The Hallows will continue well on into the future."

"Avacyn Medacium"