size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-15-2023, 10:02 PM

The expression on Sirius' face, despite his best attempts to remain placid and measured, was one Artorias had seen before. He knew the Fatalis man was still grieving—who wouldn't be at the loss of their lifelong mate?—and did his best to hide his pain, but the keen eyes of Artorias saw the real Seer within. Sirius spoke of finding his balance, a lesson the elder wolf had taught the Aegis a long time ago. Artorias fixed Seer with a reassuring smile, confidence and support reflected in his demeanor and his visage. "I'll look after them while they're in my care," he promised his father-in-law, even going so far as to give Seer a teasing tap on the paw for dramatic reassurance. "Besides, they'll be back home with you before you know it." It was just a little trip, after all. Not like Andromeda and Kyanite were leaving home forever.

The Warlord's next few statements truly caught Artorias' attention, black ears perking and fire opal eyes turning to regard Seer with a look of surprise and intrigue. So a new lady had caught the fancy of the Warlord, eh? A little knowing smirk pulled at the corner of Artorias' lips and he chuckled under his breath. It was impossible to even consider what he'd do if he were in Sirius' position, but he couldn't help but wonder if he would ever be able to take another fae if something ever happened to Briar... "Well, she must be one hell of a lady to catch your eye like that," remarked Art with another chuckle, snickering like a giddy pup that had just learned some big secret. "I'm sure you'll make the right calls for the time, Seer. Just remember to take your time and do things at your pace. Life isn't a race, it's a journey." He peered over to the other dire wolf and nudged his shoulder gently, practically grinning to himself while asking, "...But I still gotta hear all about this woman. C'mon, spill it! Who is she?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.