size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-15-2023, 11:47 PM

She had taken over leadership of Elysium?  Manea either had lost a battle, been older than Kotori had assumed, been injured in some way, or had simply chosen to retire at a rather early age.  Well, what age did most alpha’s retire at?  Kotori planned to have his post for many years to come!  Kotori took a seat for himself as well, observing the young matriarch.  “Congratulations on becoming the matriarch.  An achievement to take great pride in.”

Still, Kotori had to know the ‘why’.  “Might I ask why the change in leadership?  Not faulting your abilities but I’m only surprised to see Manea step down.  Has anything happened to her?” Was Manea still in Elyssium? Another good question but one thing at a time. “Should I expect any changes in the way you would run Elyssium that would affect matters outside of your pack.  To affect Valta or any pack we consider allies.” Both by blood and by how she had handled herself in their raid Kotori already had some respect for Ava.  How much he could respect her would be seen as he saw how she ran things.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With the Change of the Seasons Monument Rapids 01:20 PM, 05-06-2023 09:12 PM, 10-05-2023