size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-16-2023, 12:32 AM

Kotori waited for Ochitsuki wondering how things would work out.  How had her conversation with Hattori gone? What if she didn’t want to leave when he asked?  Kotori disliked not getting what he wanted so that much was a sour thought.   Fortunately, it appeared he didn’t have to delve into thoughts for too long before the black and white fae appeared.

Where as Kotoro blended with the landscape Ochitsuki stood out in it with her brilliant white.  Something was different and it took a moment to realize what seemed off was realizing her eyes were different colors.  Prior to now the other one had been injured and then bandaged.  Obviously she appeared stronger now as well.  

“Ochitsuki, I’m glad to see you are well.” The man smiled when asked if all was alright.  “It is now.  I was concerned for having sent you off on your own with your injuries.” ‘Sent her off’ was hardly the most accurate phase with how she had been the one determined to leave on this mission.  Still, it seemed the best way to phrase it for his response.  “Also, I wanted to ask you to join Valta.  If you have completed your quest I would like for you to come back to my land.  I offer you a new home.  In the short time I have known you I have seen you as a woman of strong character and beauty.  I’d like more time with you and get to know you better still.” Hopefully, he hadn’t waited too long this time.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]