size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
05-16-2023, 06:11 PM

His words mean everything to her. A promise to keep until they cross the bridge to Valhalla. While it is not her religion, it is something for her to also believe in. Her gods are different. They are not so kind or generous but they are enough to keep you going. It is his promise and those of the gods that keep her going. It is also his kiss that lights her inside that keeps her going.

Breathless, she meets his lips with eyes closed. Her chest hitches and she doesn’t want it to stop, but she has to. There is work to be done. There is someone else she must speak to. After what feels like a century, she pulls away from him. Releasing her held breath, Tenshi blinks slowly and looks at Vidarr. She wants to engrave the image off him into her mind. “I must go now. I should wasted no more time preparing to leave Tojo-Kai,” her voice is breathy as she stands to her paws.

Leaning down to kiss him one last time upon the cheek, she adds extra effect by dragging her tongue over the bridge of his nose. “Don’t go falling in love with anyone else while I am gone,” she teases with a wink before turning to disappear between the hanging willow branches.

/exit Tenshi unless stopped