size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-17-2023, 01:24 PM

The larger male lifted his head to peer over his shoulder, and Sephiran was met with cold, silver eyes that seemed to be inspecting him. He took this moment to complete his own assessment, as he noted their difference in age and height. At the same time, he was flipping through his memory, trying to remember what Aresenn’s dad looked like, aside from a crimson pelt. But he didn’t have enough information to conclude if this man was Ignis, the most unholy sin of the pirates.

Sephiran couldn’t help the raise of his brow when the man smirked at him, claiming he had been called worse while shaking his rump and laughing. He wasn’t used to this type of behavior, especially from another male. It left him more confused, if anything, especially if this was his friend’s dad. The pirates were a strange bunch. “I mistook you for an ally of mine.” He said, his head raising a bit as the man turned to face him. Now that they were square with one another, Sephiran was able to get a better look at his features. But he still didn’t know if this was Ignis or not.

And when the brute asked if Sephiran knew who he was, his head tipped slightly to the side, impulsively making an assumption by answering with, “Aresenn’s dad.” Though the statement sounded like an inquiry, given that he was unsure if he was right. He was yet again mistaking the male for someone else, he just didn’t know that yet. “Which makes me wonder, why you’re so far north.” He added, questioning what business a pirate would have so far away from home. Aresenn was a teenager like himself, so wandering to explore wasn’t abnormal. But his father held a high rank in the pack, and to Sephiran’s knowledge, had all the responsibilities that came with that.

"Speech"

Code by Sea
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.