size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-17-2023, 01:46 PM

The question of why her mother had stepped down was of course valid and she appreciated the interest and concern the Valta male showed for Manea. "No, nothing has happened to her," she assured him first with a smile. "In very simplified terms, she was just ready to retire and wanted more time to spend with her family and children. She has been working tirelessly for over three years to found Elysium and get it to its current state on top of raising myself and my siblings so I decided it was time for me to step in and let her rest. She'll still be very much a part of the pack though and will be acting as my advisor along with my father," she explained, hoping that satisfied any curiosity or concern Kotori had on the situation. She was very grateful that she was getting to lead while still having her parents there to assist her in the venture since she knew that wasn't always the case.

As for how her leadership might change how Elysium was run or how it might impact matters outside of her pack, she replied, "I don't plan on making any grand changes by any means, but I do want to expand on what my mother started. My personal focus is going to be on deepening our relationships with our allies and working toward more trade and learning opportunities for us all. My brother, Saracyn, will be assisting me with the more military side of things and he intends to have our warriors better trained and more organized in the years to come so that we can be at the ready to defend or assist when needed." It was truly no different than her mother's goals, but she hoped that she and Saracyn could bring a renewed interest in these goals and push them even more to the forefront as they get settled into their new roles.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With the Change of the Seasons Monument Rapids 01:20 PM, 05-06-2023 09:12 PM, 10-05-2023