gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-18-2023, 09:16 AM
Venom lowered herself to her striped haunches while she waited patiently for the Elysium matriarch, though that time was hardly very long at all. Sunset eyes lifted to find Avacyn’s svelte form appearing before her, the young woman having grown into her own since the last time she had seen her. She held a royal air about her, one that made the Empress proud to call her an ally. She dipped her head in greeting, unable to answer before Manea arrived right after the younger Mendacium.

"Greetings to both of you,” She returned warmly. While distance separated them it was always pleasant to be in Manea’s presence. A pale brow lifted as Manea mentioned their new Matriarch, and Avacyn’s presence and regal authority made much more sense. "Well, then congratulations are in order.” She grinned as she gave a little curtsey to the new alpha. "I would also appreciate a visit with my daughter, as you can imagine I have missed her greatly.” Venom admitted. "First though, the main reason for my arrival, Ikigai’s sister Kiyohime will be wed soon and I wished to invite you and Elysium to the celebration.”

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]