size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
05-18-2023, 12:25 PM

Kuroo enjoyed the stroll with his pack mate. The ambiance was soft and quiet as he listened to their paws press into the dirt beneath them and the bamboo knock together. It was almost the type of atmosphere one would prefer to share with a lover. Even as the fireflies fluttered around them and the sprinkling of stars glimmered overhead, Kuroo wondered if they both would be alone forever. Not that Askell’s personal life was any of his business.

When Askell did begin responding, Kuroo would nod at the appropriate moments. Acknowledging and appreciative hums rumbled in his throat as he listened. “Sounds as if Hattori-San is keeping you busy,” Kuroo muses with a friendly smile. “I do believe Sedna is due to have another litter of pups any day now so I’m sure you’ll have your work cut out for you,” he adds on as he glances over to the darker coated male. “If you ever need an afternoon or hell a whole day to relax, the bay is typically pretty relaxed. I don’t get many visitors out that way,” it is then that his gaze shifts away from Askell and focuses on the path they are taking.

Kuroo Shima

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.