gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
05-18-2023, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2023, 02:05 PM by Juniper. Edited 1 time in total.)

The little fae listened with piqued curiosity and a slightly tilted head while Avacyn explained the pack that she smelled like was named Elysium, that is was her home, and that it was her mother’s pack. Ah, so that made her a princess then. At least, it would have, until Avacyn went on to say it was actually her pack now. Ah, so that made her an alpha! Juniper’s attention perked up, though her casual demeanor didn’t change a bit. Being in the presence of an alpha was nothing new to her. "Oh neat! I guess I should be congratulating you then," Juniper replied with a teasing giggle. "My brother’s an alpha too. Maybe you’ll get to meet him now that you’re an alpha as well." June didn’t know what sort of relationship this Elysium had with the Hallows, if any, but knowing Artorias, he would want to meet this new alpha lady.

Giving her short summer coat a gentle tousle that ended in an energetic tail flick, Juniper turned her minty green eyes out over the ruins they were in. The old, moss covered rocks invited adventure and exploration, but it did make her wonder what other sorts of predators and dangers might be lingering around each corner. But it didn’t intimidate the petite wolf; on the contrary, it just made her want to explore all the more!

"Juniper of the Sea"