size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
05-19-2023, 02:39 AM

Dulla recognises the woman’s approach before she appears, though she doubts the woman is particularly concerned with stealth. the new voice rings out, sailing overhead with a pleasant cadence, and it brings a touch of a smile to Dulla’s lips. she knows she has little fighting experience, and could likely not defend a territory if desired, but it is still nice to be given the courtesy. “not at all,” she chirps, inclining her head in welcome. “the water is divine.”

she shuffles to the side, allowing plenty of room should the woman wish to spread out. now that her thirst has been satiated, the sun along her back is pleasant, and her mood has lifted considerably. “i’m Medulla, and this is Kass.” the little sparrow on her shoulder sings out a greeting, and she flashes him a fond smile. she allows a few moments of silence, allowing Medusa to drink in peace, should she wish it, and then adds, a touch shyly, “i was just contemplating a swim…would you like to join me?”

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. stamping flowers in the garden Weeping Woods 04:50 AM, 05-10-2023 05:59 PM, 09-22-2023