size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-21-2023, 03:12 AM
It was because everything anyone knew about him was a lie. When she said she thought he wanted to run back to Recluse irritation spread. He kept his paws firmly planted in this wretched soil. "She never came to me." he knew she probably stuffed her kids hidden. As much as he longed to see her, if love was see as weakness he wasnt sure he wanted anyone knowing what he actually thought anymore. "Confused probably because my reputation are lies. Wolves like to spin lies that comfort them when they see it. You proved that from what you said in our fight." Eraithus shook his head relaxing his shoulders.

"I wont lie to you, I dont want to stay in insomnia some four seasons or so. Im not sure what I want to do but disregard everything you know about me and face me as i am now. I want to be a charm because I was trained as a pup for such endevours my fathers and mothers were alphas." Eraithus hoped it was enough. He knew he was asking her to trust an enemy. But he didnt forgive her for holding habari members hostage, however these were her lands he didnt see abpoint in challenging her for what she worked so hard for. Hed dedicate himself to a pack of misfits though.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.