Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
05-21-2023, 10:02 PM

If all of the kings

As she said she was starving he gave a chuckle. She was likely exaggerating, but then again she was feeding more than herself. Maybe he should bring her an entire dikdik next. He glanced at her ever growing belly. Would any of them be like him? He hoped not, he wanted them to be more like Lucy. All he ever seemed to do was fuck up. Like getting Lucette pregnant before marriage. That was a massive fuck up.

At least in Bellamy's eyes.

His eyes moved back to hers as she spoke up again. His thoughts stopping as she spoke. "if I didn't spoil you at this point I think your mom would have my head." he gave her a chuckle as he caught Ruby fluffing up with pride out of the corner of his eye. Then she mentioned a wedding and asked if bell's would let them have one before the pups were born.

He shifted and revealed his pink fresh scar to her as he examined it himself. His face revealing that he was thinking deeply about it. As civil as he knew Bellamy was being he was aware right now he was on thin ice. He'd done something bell's considered a crime against her and Luce's good will. He was certain she figured he had taken advantage of Lucy's love for him, and that he had every intention of running off now.

Truth was only him and bell's would be able to rebuild the trust he once had from Bells. A wedding likely wouldn't fix it. Though maybe it would help. He would have to be the one to bring it up though he felt. If it came from Lucy he wasn't sure Bells would hear it.

Finally after probably a minute of staring at the scar lost deep in thought, he would speak again, giving her his answer. "Honestly Luce, I think she would try to talk you out of it if it came from you. I fucked up, bad, at least in her eyes. If you want to though, I'll go see if I can get her to agree." his eyes moved to hers.

He kept from her that he would be going to apologize, as well as try to repair the damage he had done.

He did know though one thing, "Marriage or no marriage though, we stay together. And if Bells kicks me out, well I guess I just gotta sneak in and see you huh?" he smirked trying to lighten the mood some and show her he definitely wasn't going anywhere.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Have their queens on the throne

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.