size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-22-2023, 07:50 AM

Word had reached Ikigai that her mother was visiting Elysium. The pale woman wasted no time in stopping what she'd been doing and rushing to the lake where her mother was waiting for her. Rushing... Ikigai ran. She was usually prim, proper and composed, but this time, she ran. Reverted back to childhood by seeing her mother resting at the edge of the lake the woman rushed Venom.

As the Empress stood, Ikigai slid to a halt, wasting no time in wrapping her forelegs around her mother. Tears filled her marbled gaze and a soft whine pulled from Iki as she fought to keep those tears in place. "I'm so glad that you're here," the Ashen princess squeaked out. Seeing her mother made all of the emotion rush back from her forced miscarriage. There were so many things that she had needed Venom for then. Others had helped, but there was no replacement for a girls mother in these situations.

Pulling back, Iki reached up to wipe the wetness from her eyes. "I missed you. Are you okay? Is everyone okay?" There was just so much to say and catch up on that the calm, collected demeanor had all but gone out the window.

"I"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]