Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-22-2023, 06:03 PM
Basilisk's call summoned the Warlord, and he arrived at the Obelisk to find his grandson waiting a polite distance away. Standing guard over the woman whose eyes roamed over his pack's pride -the obelisk. This must be Celeste, leader of the Stargazer band. Family to him through her relationship with Oki and mother of children he considered his great grandkids. He already received permission from Oki to refer to them as such. This meeting was a welcome one, the Warlord was excited for the prospect of other young children for his youngest to interact with. For the building of foundation between families.

He approached her and nodded his head respectfully. "Celeste, I assume? I've been expecting you" he said with a warm smile. "I'm excited for the arrival of your band, and for other young children that my own can interact with. Come, I'm sure you would like to inspect your lodging and go over some house rules" he said, gesturing with a paw for her to follow.