size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
05-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Emotions well the galaxy-hued man’s chest as he looks at his sister. He breathes her name and Mar bounces over to him nuzzling his cheek and Kore returns the greeting with great affection. Tails match pace as the weariness that has been Kore’s constant companion flees in the face of the joy at reuniting with his sibling. But it leaves just as quickly, as her words have the man’s smile faltering and a long-suffering sigh rolls past his lips while his eyes suddenly darken. Shoulders hunch inward and his head falls as he says, “Kalyke is missing Mar. I… I have been trying to find him.”

Blue gaze lifts to catch her amethyst eyes and there is a mixture worry and desperation in his eyes. The past year has been difficult for Kore and Ao with the pair having little contact with any of their other siblings. But Mar is here now and the man cloaked in galaxies tells her, “Ao is in the east, I left her to go search for Kal. He… he went missing right before our first birthday. Hey, you haven’t seen him by any chance?” Hope swells on his features as a small spark of chance flickers to life. If Mar has found any sign of Kal in her travels than there is still a chance he is out there… waiting.

"Kore Regni"