size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-23-2023, 06:35 AM
Albion was not swift to anger, he had the patience of a saint and the logic to dodge any insult. This situation was no insult though, Avacyn was relieving him of his vow just as he was beginning to get comfortable in his place by her side. He wondered what kind of degradation to the family her decision would cause but really it was none of his business. He steeled his cold heart as he confronted her, not really expecting a good answer from the soon to be matriarch. She would give him and the rest of his Klein siblings freedom if that was what he wished, and Albi almost stood and left at that moment but Ava was not finished speaking.

The massive white brite gave pause as she went on almost timidly. With less confidence than he had ever seen in the princess before. What a shame she could be so vulnerable with him and yet still chose the inferiority of her brother. Avacyn, the high born Mendacium, humbled herself before the Klein prince as she made her plea. Say and help her despite what she was putting him through. His affection for her begged him to speak up swiftly, to give his knee jerk reaction now, but the logical part stopped him.

"Give me time to think and speak to my kin." He worried that his loyalty was too true and that he would speak only upon that desire and not his own. "You have not made this easy."

"Albion Baskara Klien"