size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-23-2023, 12:42 PM
His daughter’s palpable joy and zeal at the prospect of becoming a professional swimmer in time brought a hearty laugh from her sire, beaming down at his hydrophilic pup with wide smile and warm eyes. "Absolutely! Your mother and I are avid swimmers, so it’s no surprise you’re going to be a strong swimmer too!" he remarked as he held his excited, wriggly child in his oversized paws. Talyssa’s pleas to keep swimming were quickly followed by her promise to not go swimming on her own until she was older and more experienced, and with his wishes met by his ever obedient little girl, how could any father deny her wish?

Giving her an overly dramatic scrutinizing look and humming as he pretended to mull it over, Artorias finally relented with a playful grin. "Hmmmmm… oh, all right, a little bit longer for my little dolphin," he teased her, but released her back into the tide pool with a gentle toss to send her propelling forward through the shallow water. The giant brute then sat back in the water, watching Taly play about at her own pace with a smile ever present on his face.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.