Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
05-23-2023, 02:17 PM

The young pup listened intently to her father. Disappointing him or her mother or anyone of the Hallows was the last thing she ever wanted. So the impending question of whether or not she really wanted to be a Knight made her heart race a little. As much as she wanted to fight and be a valiant Carpathian warrior, she also worried she would not be good enough. When she saw her brothers or Mercury or her aunt Tika practicing, they always appeared so composed and focused. Focus was one thing Bramble really needed to work on…

She thought about his question. Her smile faltered and appeared slightly unsure. “Well, how about… I get some lessons first! And then maybe I’ll decide for sure later!” Her tail wags as she looks up at him. Bramble tries to appear brave as she hopes he is okay with her answer. “Because maybe, there’s enough Knights, and I might be better at something else! Fighting that bear was really scary and I don’t know if I could really fight one again,” her smile turns sheepish as she lifts a paw to rub her cheek. “I do want to practice though! I don’t always want someone coming to my rescue! I can rescue myself, I promise!” Bramble laughs as she continues to beam up at Artorias. She sure was a headstrong pup.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.