& I know I'll find a reason

open

Sanna

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2023, 09:38 PM
She's reclusive. She's in a bad mood. Both of these things can exist in by the same token. The only one who's ever had her back is herself-- why should this be any different? Sanna finds herself feeling disconnected, adrift. Lost at sea in the same way she's been since the burning and salting of her home. All of it is gone. Nothing to go back to... but why is she even here? She's only grown more bitter. More angry. More disconnected. How much time had passed?

Sanna feels stuck. Stuck, but not in the same way the plants have their roots. She was tending them now, carefully watering each of them. There are sour thoughts in her head, and it reads boldly in her posture. Shoulders hunched as she moved, scowling against the light of the afternoon sun. Sanna works, because that's all she's ever known how to do. Intent. Focused, and existing in her own world. From watering, Sanna shifts to collecting that which is ready to harvest. Good enough.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. & I know I'll find a reason Sunset Falls 09:38 PM, 05-23-2023 05:39 AM, 11-14-2023