gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
05-25-2023, 08:18 AM

Watching Medusa’s little bundle of joy bounce around nearly made him dizzy. How did a puppy have this much energy? Also… who had Medusa slept with? Not that it was his business, but he had never taken the odd woman to be the romantic sort. It was a question he would save for later when he could ask her personally. Right now, he had to focus on the little rugrat that was zig-zagging in front of him.

He wasn’t sure he would agree with her that Ghoul was the bestest name, but he did have a fondness for it. That brought about a slight smile to his lips as she finally slowed and announced that he would choose their game. For theatrics, Ghoul brings his paw to his lips and lets out a thoughtful hum. His choice, huh? His slight smile grows into a grin. Though he is a rather sour being that doesn’t typically indulge in fun, he does have a very tiny and minuscule soft spot for puppies. Their boundless enthusiasm and ignorance for the real world makes it impossible to be cruel to.

“Alright Morticia,” Ghoul begins but is quickly cut off when the pup is reaching forward to tap his paw. His head tilts to the side as she wonders about his broken legs. He can’t help but allow his expression to contort slightly. Ah, yes, that issue. The man looks down at his paws as she draws away and he stretches out his toes. “I cannot run or jump, yet,” he begins as he brings his ruby eyes back up to her. “But I have a game we can perhaps play,” there is a twinkle in his eye as he cast a look to the inner depths of his den. “If you can get past me and my three companions to retrieve the skull that is at the back of my den, I will do or give you whatever you want,” Ghoul looks back at Morticia with a tilt of his head. What could a pup possibly dream of ever having?

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.