gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
05-25-2023, 12:48 PM

The party went off without a hitch. Others brought fresh kills which Isa immediately either displayed or prepared as they wished. Not everyone liked cooked meat, after all. Isa had just been washing her paws when the excited voice of Andromeda met dark blue ears. Finishing by drying her paws off on a nearby fur, the older fae turned her bright smile upon the girl and her companion.

The excitement on the purple girl's face was soon explained as introductions were made. Andy introduced the fawn and teal fae as her sister, Briar. Isa beamed and nodded her head in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you, Briar," Isa spoke in her chipper, accented tones. "I've heard a bit about you. All good things," she reassured the other wolf.

As Briar asked about Isa's tenure in the pack, the blue fae chuckled sardonically. "Oh, I was forced to join a few seasons ago by your lovely father." Again Isa chuckled before seating herself and curling her tail around one hip. It obviously didn't bother her anymore. Had Sirius not claimed her for the Armada, she never would have met Andromeda. Sirius was indeed lovely these days, but they'd loathed one another at the beginning. "Are you just here for the party or will you be staying for some time? I'd love to cook you and yours a special meal." Nothing made Isa happier than feeding people.

"Isa"