Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
05-25-2023, 06:30 PM

When I fall apart, Promise in the dark

The answer was not one he was wanting, if he was honest. His ears pressed back as she answered and asked him for food not even seconds later. He could take her home with him, but that also meant he would have to return before he found the plants Gav and Luce had told him to go find for Lucy. She was hungry and hadn't seen her parents all day.

If he took her to Ethne with him though, would it be kidnapping? Bellamy would have his head if he kidnapped some pup, but with no sign of her parents he didn't want to take any chances with leaving her for a bear or a tiger.

He gave a sigh. He hoped he wouldn't regret this later and lose an ear or something for it. "I don't have any food on me kiddo, how bout we go back to my home and we get you some clean water and some food." She seemed infatuated by his rainbow coloring and he gave her a smile as she barked out about the stripes he wore.

Lucette would have his hide if he left a pup alone, but Bellamy would have his ear if he kidnapped some pup. Truthfully he feared Luce more though. The reason being was he could fight back against Bellamy, but he couldn't against Lucy.

He gave the girl a smile and stood up and went to start in the direction of Lucy's den, Where he could stop and grab Bells on the way home. "Name's Bae-Syl by the way kiddo, how bout yours?"

Walk, "talk", Think

You'll be my nightlight

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.