An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-26-2023, 04:04 PM

Delphi does not see the tears that bite at Calico Jack’s eyes. She has been warned by her parents that not all wolves are friends even though she wishes they were. Her previous escapades had lent her to much scorning and her a callous attitude toward strangers. If she had seen the wetness brimming his eyes, she might have felt sorry. Or she might not have. There is chaos and unpredictability in the pup that not one wolf could truly understand. 

Though as she stands there, with her injured paw clutched closely to her chest, she is nothing but a runt of a puppy in pain. Deep down in that tiny heart of her’s, she does feel sorry for biting him, for being mean and not listening. He was older so he probably did know better, but all she wanted was to dig up her treasure! Had he not seen that? A lot was going through her head as she watched with wide eyes as he snatched a bit of material that fluttered in the wind.

As he spoke, she listened. A frown laced across her mouth as she nodded slowly. Hobbling forward, she holds out her paw to allow him to bandage her up. “I’m Delphi Klein,” she mentions softly, shortening her name for the sake of not wanting to speak too many words. “I didn’t want to win. I just wanted to dig up that shiny thing,” Delphi leans back on her haunches in an upright sitting position so she can use her other paw to point at the object she had originally been digging for. Still stubborn as ever, she does not apologize for biting him.