gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Riss
05-26-2023, 04:11 PM
Free land. That made sense--there wasn't a pervasive scent of any specific group, at least, not that Dunstan could pick up on, but his sense of smell was never his strong suit anyways. It was nice to confirm that he wasn't trespassing, and he nods as he considers this, looking at the surrounding land. It might be nice to take a break there every now and again, especially now that Dunstan knows it isn't claimed by any group yet.

"A loner?" The word feels unfamiliar on his tongue, much different from the way he usually describes himself, which is to say that he doesn't really think much about himself at all. He says it again, testing the way it feels. "A loner. Yes, I suppose so."

He pauses, allows himself to join her in sitting. For a few moments he looks around the land, ponders the surrounding area and looks at all there is. It is an interesting place, and he can't blame the other for visiting. It is quite nice, even with the cooling weather.

"And yourself? A loner as well, or something else?" Dunstan looks at her calmly. The way she asks makes him assume that she herself is not, though he has been wrong before, and will likely be wrong again. "Perhaps an explorer searching for a good meal, like myself?"