ardent

I’ve seen you in my dreams, who could you be?

Dunstan

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
05-26-2023, 04:50 PM

As her chin fell and her echoing howl died down, she heard the rustle of someone nearby. Freezing in place with her paws still atop the log, the hair along her spine bristles for a second. She has yet to see who it is but by the clearing of the throat that requests her attention, the youngster slowly turns to see who it is. Embarrassment has flushed over her cheeks as she spies the stranger who is roughly her age but much smaller. A cheeky smile flickers across her lips as her own tail wags and she hopped off the log.

Turning to fully face him, Bramble can’t help but chuckle softly. “Uh, yeah, don’t be sorry!” Her voice is a friendly chirp as she looks him over. He appears a tad scraggly and thin. Did he not eat often? By the scent wafting to her nose, he didn’t have any pack on him either. That didn’t matter much to her! Loner or pack member or whoever, they could possibly be a new friend!

“I was practicing! I might become a Knight one day so I have to get good at fighting,” she lifts her lips in a playful growl as her chest rumbles. She then drops down into a play bow with her tail wagging excitedly and her body wavering back and forth with seemingly endless energy. “Do you know how to fight?” The pup asks as she continues to stare at him, waiting for an answer.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.