gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

05-28-2023, 08:50 AM
T he poor lad looked so perplexed by Requiem’s mere existence, it was almost endearing! Whoever the yearling had mistook him for, he must have been quite the doppelgänger to warrant such a reaction from the stranger. After some light inquisition, the stranger named him as Aresenn’s father, and Requiem gave a snicker, teeth flashing in a lewd grin. "Well, if I am the father of any pups, those faes haven’t done a very good job hunting me down for child support," he quipped back. "I fear you've mistaken me for someone else, dear lad. Which thankfully is best for the both of us. But to humor you, I'll give you my name and pack, then you can tell me if I do indeed have a long lost son somewhere." A touch of a crooked wry grin twisted at one corner of his burgundy muzzle. "My name is Requiem, and I'm a part of the Mirovis pack." How did this stack up against what the violet adolescent expected him to say? Requiem supposed he was about to find out whether or not he was the father of this "Aresenn" character. That would be a hard one to explain to Lurid if he was!

W hether the young stranger confirmed he was the wolf he suspected Requiem was or not, that still left the question of what to do with him. The lad had a curious aura about him, an energy that Requiem sensed could be similar to his own, and he hadn't caused any sort of offense or posed any threat to Requiem yet. So perhaps he could be of use to the crimson brute. After a moment more of studying the as-of-now unnamed stranger, Req made the decision. He would not kill the yearling—not unless given a reason to, that was. Instead, he was curious to see just how aligned their personalities were. "Do you have a name, lad? Unless you enjoy being called 'lad'," he asked, a curious, almost playful tilt to his head as he spoke, eager for the adolescent brute's response to know if he'd just found another kindred spirit or if the boy really was just another stray out of his element and wandering aimlessly around the north.

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Warning: Requiem is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.