Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
05-26-2023, 05:30 PM

Audra studies him for a moment. A few seconds pass before she realizes that he might not be from around here. Maybe he doesn’t know what a Loner is… Her one good eye squints as she thinks. Memories flow back to her to the time before she had washed upon Boreas. It was a terrible time and one she hated to remember, but it was one that might be similar to his own. She waits as he appears to be thinking as well and when his vocals die down, she nods.

“Ah, I-I am actually f-from the Hallows. I-It is a p-pack that l-lives in a c-castle off t-to the west,” she moves her chin to point in the direction in which she had come from. “A L-Loner is s-someone who do-does not belong t-to a pack,” her expression is warm and her own voice is soft and whispery like the wind shifting through willows. “Uhm, I h-h-ave not had t-to hunt f-for myself in a l-long time. Th-the hunters of m-my pack ensure everyone h-has enough to eat,” Audra is hesitant now as her eyes go over his frame once more.

“I-I d-don’t intend to b-be rude, b-but if you are h-hungry, I can t-take you to the c-castle and offer you a m-meal,” her one good eyes glistens in the afternoon light. It is an after effect from the Long Night that goes along with the slight glow of her purple tongue. Yes, she might be slightly more odd appearing now, but most did not treat her any differently. “You are w-welcome to say n-no, but I h-hate to s-see someone h-hungry,” there is hesitation and shame in her voice as she shuffles her paws.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise