gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-25-2013, 05:50 AM
Cormalin

These Glaciems were such bloodthirsty creatures. The oddly marked female was eager to be shedding more to the earth, and he watched her weight shift from that eagerness, before she set her defenses and began to approach, stalking like he?d once watched a cougar do. From very afar. The stalk turned to a lope, closing distance. His dug his hind claws into the ground, tail flicking to align with his spine in an almost casual gesture. He could see the intelligence in her eyes, and he knew better that to think she would keep with a head on charge. He let his training take over, watching her eyes. The eyes were the gateway to intention. There was a certain gleam that came, right before an ac actual strike, that wasn?t present as she made the first attack, a darting inward to his right shoulder. He stayed put, defenses still in place, toes splaying further to dig his claws deeper into the ground.

She bounded leftward, and attempted to slam her shoulder into his. He retaliated then, meeting her shoulder with his own as powerful hindquarters drove him into the lunge. His intent was to bowl her backwards, or knock her off her balance, and possibly surprise her. He felt her teeth connect with the sensitive skin of his lower side, several inches behind the elbow, his lunge having kept him just ahead of his elbow being captured. The pain was forced back to a corner in his head, to be addressed later when this mess was over. Her teeth tore a good chunk of flesh from his side, and he snapped his head forward, aiming to bite down on her hind leg, particularly the spot where the skin of her thigh and that of her body met in a thin, stretched piece. If he landed his bite, he?d attempt to yank backward, with intention to pull her off balance. Paws fell into the squared stance, balanced and even, weight canted backward on his haunches once more, and he forced himself not to keep weight off of the painful side.

His tail thrust out, rudder like, for added balance, ears pinned, eyes narrowed, teeth bared, his hackles raised to add more protection along his neck as his shoulders rolled forward to add to that protection.

Fight Stats

Cormalin vs Satis for Bronze's Freedom

Round: 1 of 3

Defenses: Original defenses still in place during the beginning of Satis' move. Toes splaying further for more traction by claws. As Satis truly attacks, he makes a dual move, both defense and offense, attempting to ram his shoulder into hers instead of retreating or flinching backward. Both an attempt to unbalance her, and an attempt to shove her away. No defending move to protect side/elbow, except for this move. Paws balanced and squared, weight rocking back on haunches again. and he resets his defenses once more (NOT going to flood ya with pretty much the same thing as at the beginning of this section.)

Attacks: Attempting to ram his shoulder into hers with weight behind his move, hoping to shove her off balance
(maybe even surprise her, since he's been pretty much statue still until this point.), or knock her off her feet. If the prior, he will attempt to lunge forward a step and fasten his jaws around the point of her thigh, and maybe catch the thin skin just above that point.

Injuries: Bruising on the left shoulder, and a nasty gash several inches past his left elbow, bleeding pretty badly.

Out Of Character Notes: Yumpy and I decided to Spree this last night, however, I had to scurry and get packed up because Azazyl and family stopped by the house to pick me up on the way to Jackson hospital. So, This post is finished kinda later than I intended. (Also not sure if the two days has passed yet or if she's still on one.- Anyway, one sucky, tired and distracted fight post done! <33 GuysPs, I wish I could draw wolves better to give Yumpy a better idea of what he's doing. I hope it's not too confusing. For her and the Judge