build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-26-2023, 08:33 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

Wow, she was..interesting! Her tail poofed out all funny, like a wet, startled cat when she saw him. He didn’t yet realize Ghoul was into her..or just friends? Either way, he was unaware that she even knew his bestest brother until she mentioned him by name. The cow-spotted boy wagged his tail and quirked a brow when she mentioned Ghoul said she could eat his guts. His guts? He grinned widely. "Oh cool, Ghoul’s my brother actually, he’s my favorite brother! I mean, I dunno how good my guts taste, but I bet it’s like..a really fresh squirrel maybe!" He says. No, he’s got some wits about him for sure, but it appears his adult age has done nothing to sharpen any other sides to his intellect. Clearly, he’s got a few screws loose. Or just, entirely missing. Surely this girl won’t mind. He beamed upon hearing her name and asking what a net was and added, "Nice to meet ya, Cricket! And a net is just uh..a big twisted thing of rope that catches fish really easily. You can catch like.." He actually squints his one seeing eye to look down and count the digits of his paw, "Five or six fishes in a small net. That’s like, five whole dinners!" He’s clearly glad he knows math, poor guy doesn’t realize he’s only got four toes and a dewclaw on each paw, not six. He glances around, searching the long grasses that sit next to the bank until he sees some grasses that are just tough enough to weave into a net. "We can use these grasses to weave a net. I can show you so you can catch as much fish as you want!"

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill