Dexter vs Ryouta for Dominance

Round 1
Ryouta:

CLARITY: 10 / 10
Clear post.

POWERPLAYING: 10 / 10
No powerplaying found.

DEFENSES: 8 / 10

Pinned ears, toes spread, tail out for balance, tightened muscles in her back legs for stability, narrowed eyes, shoulders pulled in and scruff scrunched, weight distributed evenly

ATTACK: 6 / 10

Pushed forward to slam her weight into Dexter, also aiming a bite at his face and twisting to get better aim, shaking her head if her bite lands

INJURIES: 10 / 10

First round. No injuries.

Round one Ryouta Total: 44 / 50

Dexter:

CLARITY: 9 / 10

Fairly clear. Should have stated specifically which leg he was snapping at.

No powerplay found.

DEFENSES: 0 / 10

Found none.

ATTACK: 4 / 10

Two part attack, charging into her and snapping at her front leg.

INJURIES: 10 / 10

Fur torn from the left side of his face.

Round one Dexter Total: 33 / 50

Round 2

Ryouta:

Clear post.

No powerplay found.

DEFENSES: 8 / 10

Hackles raised, tail level with spine, toes spread, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, shoulders rolled in, weight shifted for balance.

Lifting up on her hind legs and attempting to slam into him, snapping at the left side of his neck near his shoulder, if her bite lands she will push down on him to cause pain and push him to the ground

INJURIES: 8 / 10

Bite to the left shoulder, some fur ripped away

Round two Ryouta Total: 42 / 50

Dexter:

CLARITY: 7 / 10

Had a few issues here. You needed to acknowledge all of her attacks. If you leave it up in the air the other person can bite all they want on your character and not have powerplay points taken. It also makes it very hard to determine what your character is doing when you don?t give any directional words.

No powerplay found.

Again, no defenses found.

ATTACK: 2 / 10

Single move, biting at her face.

INJURIES: 5? / 10

You didn?t acknowledge her bites so I could not give accurate injury points.

Round two Dexter Total: 24 / 50

Round 3

Ryouta:

Clear post.

No powerplay found.

DEFENSES: 5 / 10

Tightened stomach muscles, tail out for balance, eyes narrowed, back toes spread for stability, hackles raised. Make sure all your defenses listed are in your post!

Pulling both paws onto his shoulders, jaws open to aim for his back or the back of his neck, trying to get him to fall.

INJURIES: 8 / 10

Scratches and torn fur from her right cheek

Round three Ryouta Total: 39 / 50

Dexter:

Pretty clear. But, as a side note, posts are supposed to be at least 150 words long. Please keep this in mind in the future :3

No powerplay found.

Aaaand none listed again.

ATTACK: 4 / 10

Snapping at her paws, wiggling to try and shake her off.

INJURIES: 10/ 10

No new injuries

Round three Dexter Total: 34 / 50

Totals:

Ryouta: 125 / 150

Dexter: 91 / 150

And the winner is...

Ryouta! Dexter must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Ryouta - Shallow bite to her shoulder and scratches on her cheek, some fur torn off.

Dexter- Fur torn from his cheek

Notes:
Sei ? Very good job. I really enjoyed reading your posts. My only notes for you would be to make sure all of the defenses you want to list are actually in your post somewhere and to try getting creative with your attacks. You had good attacks, but they were pretty standard for the most part. I like giving extra points for creativity ;)

Middy ? Defenses, defenses, defenses! They are a huge part of your score so please incorporate some. Also, you are allowed ONE full dodge per fight. Please make sure you?re being realistic and acknowledging all of your opponent?s moves. And I know it is not mandatory, but listing your attacks, defenses and injuries at the end of each post is really helpful to the judges. You DO need to at least list the round number at the end though just for clarity. And please put ?ooc:? beside any notes that aren?t part of your post. (Had a really good laugh at the pancakes line though ;) )

- Shelby