size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-27-2023, 03:03 AM
She smiled softly at his words. His compliments only fueled her pushing need to lure him into the water. To give his “power” to her. She let her tone tickle her ears and send a shiver through her body. “Good. Promises tend to get broken” she called out to him.
Elysia could taste the victory on her tongue. It was rich and sweet, a taste she rather enjoyed and she eagerly swallowed it down as he stood up and began to walk toward her. She never removed her eyes from him, but allowed them to roam his farme some more.

Taking in more details that she’d let slip past her, she noticed just how beautiful his coloring was. It was very unique and complimented his lean figure well. She stopped looking over him when he dipped below the waves. And when he resurfaced she whistled. ”About time Darling, I was beginning to think you didn’t want to play with me” she teased. Swimming towards him, the battle for high ground was over. And now the new game would begin.

She swam closer to him, swimming in a circle around him. Letting her tail brush against him until she was in front of him again. ” see it’s not so bad out here with me is it” she swam a little closer closing the gap between them. Giving him a hooded gaze, she smiled at him. Before she pulled away and splashed him with some water. A warm laugh emitted from her as she swam away.