size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
05-27-2023, 07:54 AM

Celeste follows with ease. Though their height differences are vast, she is used to walking beside others who are much larger than her. When they stop before the first entrance, she peers into the lit cavern. Glancing around the Col for a moment before following Sirius into the warrens, Celeste let out a low whistle. “My, you sure have a lovely territory,” she said almost under her breath. Fascinated, she wonders if she had been more on top of it if the desert could have ever been this grand…

She quickly refocuses on Sirius and nods in agreement. “Ah yes, I will make it very clear to everyone that they keep to our area. Again, thank you, by the way, I and the rest of the band do appreciate it,” Cel offers him another warm smile before her expression brightens. Both ears perk up and her tail swishes a few times. “Oh, you are asking the right gal! I am quite the avid hunter myself and most of the band is just as good. I believe only Ulmaria and Zoey are more into the healing side of things than hunting, but they’re both incredibly intelligent so if you have use for them as well, please utilize them. It’ll also be good for some of the pups to get some hunt training outside what I can teach them. A couple of them have shown interest lately,” her eyes glisten with excitement as she thinks about the thrill of the chase. If there was one thing Cel enjoyed more than cuddling with the big oaf named Oki, it was hunting.