ardent

I’ve seen you in my dreams, who could you be?

Dunstan

Dunstan

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Riss
05-27-2023, 11:48 AM
Now that they were speaking to each other, Dunstan sees that the other is quite a bit larger than he is, and he has not been tricked by perspective. It makes him just a little nervous, but her cheerful demeanor assuages most of his fears before they become too much for him to conquer.

"A night?" Dunstan says, thinking of the time rather than the title. Then he feels embarrassed as he realizes what she had actually meant. "Ah, a Knight." He can't seem to think of the friendly wolf in front of him fighting anybody in a vicious way, and he hopes that she mostly means to defend herself and the people she cares about.

"Um, I've fought a bear once or twice, but I'm not really good at it. It's only if they come at me? And then I try to run away if I can." Dunstan's fur stands up on end for a second just thinking about it, before he notices her play bow. He grins for a second, forgetting his previous worries about wasting energy, and then drops into a similar stance "Are you asking me if I want to help you practice?"