An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
05-27-2023, 02:10 PM

Áskell's eyes flitted to Kuroo, lingering on his form for a moment before he focused back on the fireflies dancing in and out of the bamboo. As far as he knew Kuroo wasn't involved with anyone and Ari had been urging him to considering forming more relationships. He assumed friendships but would a romantic one be a possible idea? Áskell frowned. He wasn't sure he had it in him to start let alone maintain that kind of relationship.

Kuroo mentioned that Sedna was having another litter. Áskell's brows raised. "Really? Interesting, I hadn't realized she was planning another litter." His brow furrowed. "I was under the assumption that Raijin was away on business." Though perhaps his fellow Taicho had returned while Áskell himself was away and they'd just missed each other? He wasn't sure. Not that it was probably any of his business.

He offered Kuroo a sincere smile as the man suggested he swing by the bay whenever he needed to relax. "Thanks, that's a good idea. If you were up for it I would like to do this again. Perhaps some time you could teach me how to fish?